Solicits orders and creates quotations for current and prospective customer; reviews technical requirements for bid solicitations; maintains contracted accounts; assists and coordinates with outside sales staff.
- Cold call to identify and develop new customers
- Review bid solicitation documents; prepare submittals as necessary
- Develop existing accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggest related and new items
- Respond to incoming phone and email/web inquiries and RFQ’s; qualify leads and funnel to appropriate sales channel
- Coordinate customer orders; enter orders into accounting order entry system and work with production & shipping to schedule order fulfillment; communicate expected delivery date to customers
- Maintain customer database; enter client data and communications consistently into CRM
- Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Problem Solving, Detail Oriented, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism
- Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 2 year Associate’s Degree is required but a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years inside-sales experience and Proficiency in MS office applications is required.
- Strong database and CRM experience is desired